2021 ASMAC DC Summit – Virtual
The summit focuses on national medical specialty society issues but is open to all interested members! Register soon to receive the discount rate!
(Registration: $40 until 3/24)
ASMAC Summit Agenda
- 1:15 pm – 1:30 pm – Login and Welcome
- 1:30 pm – 2:15 pm – COVID Vaccines: Can Healthcare Employers Require Employee Immunizations Presented By: Rob Portman, JD, Powers Pyles Sutter & Verville, PC and Megan LaSuer, JD, Powers Pyles Sutter & Verville, PC
- 2:15 pm – 2:45 pm – Member Roundtable Discussion
- 2:45 pm – 3:15 pm – Contracting (& other) Lessons From the COVID Experience Presented By: Judy Semo, JD, Judith Jurin Semo, PLLC
3:15 pm – 3:30 pm – Closing remarks and adjourn
Who Should Attend
All ASMAC eligible attorneys in the Washington, DC area interested in discussion relevant emerging issues facing physicians and national specialty societies.
Suggest a Session
Suggest a topic or volunteer to present here. The program committee will review and consider all submissions. We want to hear from you!
ASMAC Summit Includes:
- 1.25 CLE credits (Illinois MCLE Board)
- Roundtable Discussion
- Electronic materials and handouts