ASMAC DC Summit
DC Summit 2023
The summit focuses on national medical specialty society issues but is open to all interested members!
12:45 pm Login and Welcome
1:00 pm – 4:15 pm EST
Federal Advocacy Update | Bryan Hull, JD, MPH, American Medical Association
- This session includes discussion of Medicare payment reform, prior authorization, etc.
Physician Workforce Issues | Alexis Pierce, JD, American Medical Association
- This session includes discussion of scope of practice, immigration reform, etc.
FTC and Potential Litigation Regarding the Proposed Noncompete Rule | Wes Cleveland, JD, American Medical Association
- This session will focus on the FTC proposed rule and issues that will be litigated and cases that will be relevant to that litigation.
Healthcare Law 360: Emerging Trends and Issues | Greg Pepe, JD, ASMAC President
Who Should Attend
All ASMAC eligible attorneys in the Washington, DC area interested in discussion relevant emerging issues facing physicians and national specialty societies.
Suggest a Session
Suggest a topic or volunteer to present here. The program committee will review and consider all submissions. We want to hear from you!
ASMAC Summit Includes:
- 1.25 CLE credits (Illinois MCLE Board)
- Roundtable Discussion
- Electronic materials and handouts